Florence Ave, Eastlakes NSW 2018 More schools in postcode 2018
Phone 9667 3659
Fax 9667 4791
Eastlakes Public School (current enrolment 220) is located in Eastlakes and set in attractive and spacious grounds.
At Eastlakes we welcome cultural diversity and each child is encouraged to strive for academic achievement, to develop individual talents and to respect the rights of others in a harmonious atmosphere. Our students regularly receive compliments on their behaviour from visitors and whilst out of the school on excursions.
Special features of our school include:
* quality comprehensive education offered for students from Kindergarten to Year 6
* students provided with learning programs that are relevant and responsive to their abilities and needs
* excellent Basic Skills results for 2002:
-75% of Eastlakes Year 5 students placed in Bands 5 and 6 (the top two bands) for Literacy (57% across the state)
- 47% of Eastlakes students were placed in Band 6 for Numeracy (25% across the state)
* dedicated, experienced staff promote the total development of each child in a caring, secure environment
* student welfare programs are based on a positive discipline policy
* modern facilities with hall, well resourced classrooms, library and large playing fields
* latest computer technology
* Creative and Performing Arts
* community language programs
* comprehensive sport program including participation in Primary Schools Sports Association competitions
* Before and After School Care and
* parent participation very welcome.
Students with disability and additional learning and support needs
The New South Wales Department of Education and Communities support students with disability and additional learning and support needs in public schools in a range of ways. This may include specialist support classes for students in regular and special schools; the Integration, Funding Support program which provides targeted funding for eligible students; and learning and support resourcing. Every regular public school in NSW receives a specialist teacher allocation and flexible funding based on the size of the school and the learning needs of their students.
You can discuss your child's learning needs and planning for their personalised learning and support with the principal of your child's school. For more information about the full range of support services in NSW public schools go to Disability, Learning & Support.
Search for another school with
the post code '2018'
the list of schools starting with the letter