Leopold Place, Cecil Hills NSW 2171 More schools in postcode 2171
Phone 9822 0504
Fax 9822 0873
Cecil Hills Public School - A quality education in a modern learning environment.
We are a strong, dynamic learning community established in 2003. Our school has all the advantages which our community would expect of a modern school. Our students enjoy state of the art facilities and technology systems to enhance their learning. Highly qualified energetic and motivated staff are working as one to make Cecil Hills Public School a credit to public education.
Our school is proud to provide quality education for our community through:
* Creating a welcoming and friendly school to ensure genuine community participation
* Creating a happy and caring school climate
* Creating a culture of continuous improvement focusing on high expectations of teaching and learning
* Ensuring smaller classes taught by highly qualified and enthusiastic teachers
* Our students learning in comfortable well equiped classrooms and enjoing spacious landscaped playgrounds
* Providing enrichment programs for gifted and talented students
* Ensuring excellent support programs for students with special needs
* Focusing on a sound school image based on a strong adherence to wearing school uniform and an effective discipline policy which has been developed by our parents, students and staff.
Support classes offered by this school
- Students with a Range of Disabilities with Similar Support Needs
- Students with Autism
Students with disability and additional learning and support needs
The New South Wales Department of Education and Communities support students with disability and additional learning and support needs in public schools in a range of ways. This may include specialist support classes for students in regular and special schools; the Integration, Funding Support program which provides targeted funding for eligible students; and learning and support resourcing. Every regular public school in NSW receives a specialist teacher allocation and flexible funding based on the size of the school and the learning needs of their students.
You can discuss your child's learning needs and planning for their personalised learning and support with the principal of your child's school. For more information about the full range of support services in NSW public schools go to Disability, Learning & Support.
Search for another school with
the post code '2171'
the list of schools starting with the letter