In school communities, evidence of this value includes:
- working together to plan a school function
- addressing issues through consultation and negotiation
- initiating change by involving consultation with and the representation of all stakeholders
- working together to address a school issue.
In classrooms, evidence of this value includes:
- accepting class protocols for group work and working with others
- working well with others outside immediate friendships
- initiating problem solving
- identify issues and possible solutions to help resolve conflict.